Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's About Time!!!

Well, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon! I'm excited to be blogging and documenting memories as they are made. Just wanted to give you a little update on my life up to this point.

Brady and I graduated from Tarleton State University in May of 2007 . We LOVED going to school there and miss Stephenville and all our wonderful friends!! In June, Brady and I got married behind my parent's house. It was a wedding I have always dreamed of and all that I could have imagined it to be. It was beautiful and I got to take home the best thing...Brady. We went on our honeymoon to Ruidoso (both our parents went their for their honeymoon). We had a blast!

After we got back from the honeymoon, we drove to our new home...Alvarado, TX. The town is about 35 miles South of Ft. Worth. We loved it there, just wished it was closer to our families. Brady was the ag teacher there for two years (and got to teach with one of our best friends), while I taught 8th grade Math and Science and coached. Needless to say, we never got to see each other. We bought our first house and fell in love with it!

At Christmas 2008, Brady signed a contract at Hale Center beginning in May. YEAH!! We were SO excited to be moving closer to our familes, especially since my sister's first baby was due January 30. So, we packed our house (that we finally sold in Aug.) and moved home in June.

So, we are now at Christmas 2009 and we are here just enjoying life living close to our families and getting to make up for lost time. I love getting to see my sister and her baby, Caylee, a lot!! She is SO much fun and so enjoyable to be around. She is SO SO SO Sweet!! We love it here!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you guys are home too! Caylee loves her Aunt BeeBee! Love you and look forward to all the blogs to come!

    ReplyDelete